October 11, 2007

The 'Columbine' 14yo Penn. Boy...

Regarding the 14yo Pennsylvania brat that was going to shoot up Plymouth Whitemarsh-


So far, I haven't seen any mention of this on the blogs so let me be the first...

Okay, Nancey Grace is on the TV hyping this story like it's a cute white girl that's gone missing...


They've paraded the pictures of the weapons and she's commmented so far on how dangerous (my wording) they all look.

Let me point out this-

So far here's a listing of the weapons:

- A '9mm assault rifle' (which there were no bullets).
- A handful of EMPTY magazines for the above mentioned 'assault rifle'.
- A homemade 'hand grenade'.
- 30 BB guns.
- A few knives.
- A book on bomb making.

Let me also note that the "9mm Assault Rifle" looks like a plain-ole long-barreled 30cal AK-47 (NOT a 9mm, 30cal is smaller). I may be wrong but, going by the 'gun-knowledge' of your average reporter, I pretty sure that the media is wrong on that point also.

I don't know about you but, I don't think he could have done much damage with a bullet-less rifle, a homemade handgrenade (which probably works as well as most kid made explosive devices), some BB guns and a few knives...

Do I think this kid was trying to do something, YES. Do I think he should be arrested, YES. Hell, he should be locked up for about 50years for this stunt!

I'm just amazed how the dinosaur-media is hyping this story! I await the next round of howls for gun-control. What we need is BRAT-CONTROL!

UPDATE: The mom, Michele Cossey, has been arrested for buying the guns for the brat.